Technology Provides Newest 1st Impression of Listings
Today’s buyer appreciates and expects the convenience of beginning their search from the comfort and privacy of their own home. First impressions are now made on websites, not when a Buyer walks into your home. National Association of Realtors on-line statistics as of 11/08 state the following:
84% of Buyers start their home search on the internet.
73% of Buyers drove by/viewed a home as a result of an internet search.
Sellers should keep these facts in mind when shopping for an agent. Buyers no longer have to rely on
outdated ads or driving around neighborhoods looking for new signs to see what’s new on the market.
Our website interfaces directly with:
…the most recognized home-finding website in the industry! Your home will also be seen on:
become a fan
- Win - Win or no deal
- Integrity - do the right thing
- Commitment - in all things
- Communication - seek first to understand
- Creativity - ideas before results
- Customers - always come first
- Teamwork - Together Everyone Achieves More
- Trust - starts with honesty
- Success - results through people