Passive vs. Active Home Marketing
(what most agents do to market homes)
This OLD WAY doesn’t work
• Put sign in the yard.
• Put listing in MLS.
• Pray that home sells.
Waiting for buyers to come to you.
(Brian’s 24/7/365 approach to marketing)
1. Review of your home prior to listing. Specificdetails on how to stage your home for best sales results when you commit to list.
2. Place listing in Multiple Listing Service w/up to 18 professional photos.
3. Announce listing to all Keller Williams office agents at all-office meeting.
4. Announce at Luxury Home Network Group meeting.
5. Put on agent area tour.
6. Place highly visible yard sign w/hotline #.
7. Place a flyer information box near yard sign.
8. Develop a detailed color brochure for the home.
9. Place on Kemp & Co. exclusive 24-hour 1-800 hotline IVR System.
10. Include hotline numbers in all advertising.
11. Provide an inventory sheet on info box flyers.
12. Provide personal website for Sellers to review all activity on their listing.
13. Advertise on dozens of websites including www.relocatecolumbus.com and www.realtor.com.
14. Advertise only Kemp & Co. direct line phone number. All ad calls come to Kemp & Co. and not through a receptionist.
15. 24/7/365 Virtual Open Houses (tour) due to website access.
16. Realtor open houses considered.
17. Licensed Buyer’s Specialists, full time licensed Office Manager & Listings Manager.
18. Immediate follow-up on all showings.
19. More & better feedback than average because of using a centralized showing service & their systems.
20. Provide detailed written feedback report as soon as it posts via e-mail.
21. Provide a new Comparative Market Analysis once a month or whenever requested.
22. Frequent contact from Listings Manager, easy access to Brian whenever needed.
23. Mortgage option financial information sheets in your home if requested.
24. Showing hours specific to your requests.
25. Virtual slide show posted to our websites.
26. Concentrate on solutions—not problems.
Actively seeking Buyers
become a fan
- Win - Win or no deal
- Integrity - do the right thing
- Commitment - in all things
- Communication - seek first to understand
- Creativity - ideas before results
- Customers - always come first
- Teamwork - Together Everyone Achieves More
- Trust - starts with honesty
- Success - results through people