About Indian Lake
Indian Lake, located northwest of Columbus, is surrounded by the villages of Lakeview, Island View, Orchard Island, Russel's Point, Huntsville, Belle Center and Roundhead. It is a 5,800 acre lake that boasts unlimited horsepower boating and water skiing in the open zone area. There are several popular restaurants, snack areas and marine gas stations that are accessible by water or land.
Year round recreation is available throughout the area. There are beaches, hiking, camping, state park facilities, hunting, snowmobiling, ice skating and ice boating, just to name a few. Local talent supplies the varioius shops with their art and handiwork. Live bands and karaoke fill the night air with their entertainment.
Please contact Brian and his team in your search for a condominium, lakeside residence or resort home. We would be happy to help you find the perfect home to suit you needs and wallet. Indian Lake is a great place in season and year round!
become a fan
- Win - Win or no deal
- Integrity - do the right thing
- Commitment - in all things
- Communication - seek first to understand
- Creativity - ideas before results
- Customers - always come first
- Teamwork - Together Everyone Achieves More
- Trust - starts with honesty
- Success - results through people