About Apple Valley
Apple Valley Lake is nestled in the hills at the edge of Amish country and near Howard and Mt. Vernon, Ohio. It is a 511 acre lake with an average depth of 30 feet located in a resort area. Apple Valley Lake's amenities include three beaches, four boat launches, a marina with boat rentals, water skiing and great fishing. Sport fisherman will enjoy knowing it is stocked yearly with walleye and saugeye as well as small and large mouth bass. The family fisherman will be happy that Apple Valley Lake also contains crappie, shellcrackers, bluegill and yellow perch.
The nearby Apple Valley Resort boasts a swimming pool, playground, basketball court, volleyball, shuffleboard and activity center. Just next door you will find the Apple Valley Golf Course, an 18-hole PGA championship course open to the public.
Please contact Brian and his team to see one of the great resort homes nearby!
become a fan
- Win - Win or no deal
- Integrity - do the right thing
- Commitment - in all things
- Communication - seek first to understand
- Creativity - ideas before results
- Customers - always come first
- Teamwork - Together Everyone Achieves More
- Trust - starts with honesty
- Success - results through people